How can we help?
Sheridan Quinn LLP Solicitors has vast experience in assisting private clients in personal insolvency and bankruptcy matters through the courts. Over the years, we have assisted many clients to a speedy resolution through this difficult process.
Corporate Restructuring & Insolvency:
Sheridan Quinn LLP Solicitors, pride ourselves on our professional service to creditors, liquidators and company directors. The firm’s team of experienced insolvency solicitors is committed to achieving the best commercial outcome for the client
We offer expertise in many areas such as:
- Acting for Liquidators of solvent and insolvent companies
- Advising creditors, debtors and directors or creditors meetings
- Petitioning for the winding up of companies and acting for target companies in resisting winding up petitions
- Acting for companies, directors, creditors and receivers in the context of Receiverships
- Examinerships in which our practitioners have acted for companies, directors, creditors and rescue-investors in a number of corporate recoveries since the Examinership regime was introduced in 1990
- Voluntary schemes of arrangement
- Advising on fraudulent trading / reckless trading
- Advising on the disqualification and restriction of directors
- Advising on personal insolvency and bankruptcy
With over 40 years’ experience working in the area of Personal and Corporate Insolvency, our experienced solicitors offer a dedicated and streamlined service to those who require assistance.