How can we help?
Our expert Landlord and Tenant solicitors at Sheridan Quinn LLP are skilled in dealing with both contentious and non-contentious aspects of Landlord and Tenant Law and we remain up to date with the latest legal developments in this continually changing area of law.
The Landlord and Tenant Law team specialise in negotiating Leases, advising and drafting short/long term Leases, Registration of residential lettings with the Residential Tenancies Board, Dealing with disputes, Terminating Leases and the Recovery of Rent Arrears.
Our solicitors can assist you with advice and representation in the following areas:
- Lease negotiations
- Leases of commercial and residential property
- Enforcement of covenants in Leases
- Lease renewals
- Assignment of Leases (sale/transfer)
- Licence Agreements
- Private Residential Tenancies Board
- Recovery of rental arrears
- Resolving service charge issues
- Possession proceeding